- Has experience as HR Generalist at FMCG/Express/Logistic/Warehouse company for minimum 5 years
- Has a brief and deep understanding about UU 13 Ketenagakerjaan, BPJS, and other employee relation issues.
- Has a great communication skills and deep analytical about labour related issues
- Able to communicate clearly with English, both written and oral
- Work closely with HR Operations and other HR teams at Head Office
- Work placement at DC Pontianak.
- Willing to Mobile to our operation area (Kalimantan and Sulawesi Area).
- Responsible to resolving complex employee relations issues and or industrial relation issues
- Responsible to do the human resources management for Operation Kalimantan + Sulawesi Area.
- Responsible to consult with line management and provide daily HR Guidance to employee
- Provide HR policy guidance at Operation Area.
- Monitor and report any workforce, and continous improvement at Operation Area.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, incresing productivity and retention, and also provide a good communication between employee and company.
Send your resume and portofolio to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch